Monday, February 23, 2009

Checking In...

Lucy's doctor appointment went well on Friday. Dr. Mungan said that she has gotten a little more near sighted since the last appt in Aug. He still feels that there is not a need for glasses at this time. Lucy has tons of fun running through the halls of UMC. IT was really funny to watch the crowds part to let her through. Each group of people that we passed remarked how cute she was. Of course I agreed with each of them whole heartedly! Afterwards, we went to look at Bridesmaids dresses for Becca's wedding. It will be here soon. We are all getting excited!

Saturday, we attended a Pine Wood Derby race for Zachary's cub scout den. Sadly, he did not win, but it was fun watching how the kids (parents) designed and decorated their cars. Lu enjoyed running around the room with the other children. I will try to add in a picture later.

Today, most of the day was spent at the church attending the funeral of our Rector's son. He passed away last Wednesday. It was a beautiful service. The church was standing room only, and a beautiful meal was served afterwards. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with this family.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So glad Lucy's appointment went well. I was showing Katelyn the pics you sent of Lucy... she kept shouting "LUCY!!!!" Too sweet!

Clint and Jennifer said...

Erica! I know it's been a while since your last post... I just had to bug you because I want to see more pictures!!!!
Not to be demanding or anything... ;) I just miss seeing your pretty little girl.
OH I just remembered, I can check Facebook! Yay!
Okay, I hope that turns up a picture or two...
Hugs,
Jennifer

Shirlee McCoy said...

What a blessing to have two beautiful children!