Friday, November 07, 2008

Lucy's First and Second Birthdays

I was looking back at all of the pictures that I have on this computer (as opposed to our old computer- got a new tower a few months ago and have yet to transfer pictures from that computer to this computer, because I am not sure how to do it and Brandt hasn't had a free weekend in like forever, blah, blah, blah!). Anyway, I think that the first event that I have pics from is Lu's birthday. We celebrated here at home with Na Na and Jessa on her birthday (Aug. 14th), then celebrated with family the following Saturday in McComb. I will insert some of the cutest pictures. Enjoy!
This first picture was taken as we were finishing up supper. Daddy cooked us steak and baked potatoes, and Lu loves a baked potato! Yum!

Here you see Lu looking at the beautiful cake that daddy made for his sweet Lu's birthday! She was very curious about it all.+This is Lu and Z after daddy dabbed pretty green icing on their noses. I think that she liked it actually!Lucy's family birthday was on Saturday. She wasted no time in diving into the icing. She remembered what to do.I think she is looking to see which finger had most of the delicious icing on it.

No comments: