Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A little about me

We have two cats and one dog. I use the term dog lightly as she does not realize that she is in fact a dog. Her name is Honey. We inherited her after my grandmother died.

I work a lot, so I rarely have time to do the fun crafty things that I like to do. I want to be a scrap booker, sewer, quilter, a knitter, and a crocheter. At one time I thought God was calling me to minister to persons who are ill. But life has gotten in the way and I don't know what God wants me to do anymore. Right now, I am a teacher who really wants to be a full time mom, but I am working so that we can go to China to pick up our daughter. My family is my life. I love my husband and son with all my heart, and now I love Lucy even though I don’t know if she has even been born yet. My heart aches for her, and I can't wait to get her. So for now, I wait and enjoy the moments I have with my precious family.

No comments: